Thursday, July 14, 2005

violet's newest craze

is her arms!!!!
yes yes it is official
I can lift my arms over my head again!!!!!!!

yeah for JUNE ( la bella mengele)

I keep putting my arms up in the air.

It is a good thing I am home alone as I look pretty freeken funny walking around like that.

In other news, I was pretty wiped yesterday........
( mengele truly whipped my ass but good, quivering mass of jello doesn't begin to describe how bad off I was yesterday, and of course imminent menstruation isn't helping matters)

I also was pre-mentral, and had intermitten hot flashes.............
I think if I was a horse they woulda shot me huh???

Ok todays schedule after putting my arms in the air.....(thank GOODNESS for deodorant huh?)
is to finish this doll and do my pt.
I am painting fall leaves on the little apron that is going to go on her.........
I did her stomacher (stomacher and again here for a stomacher ) in orange! I may paint it with something later
and her bodice now I have to finish her apron, then needle felt her hair and do the last touches on her.
I am not rushing her however
But she looks like she will be cute however when she is done.

today I am exhausted, I can just go upstairs and sleep. I didn't even eat yesterday I was so bad.
Thaddeaus caught his little toe in the crate lock thing, and was yowling at 5am so I rushed to help him and then of course I was up
the ladies were up and wanting breakfast......
hell even the field mice were up after that racket.
a bowl of cat food made it all better for him
the little glutton.....
hahahaha

ok I hope for pictures for you all later so check back late this afternoon
til next time
vi

1 comment:

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi