Sunday, July 03, 2005

channeling bacon part 2

again it happened.......
my husband woke up channeling bacon

is this normal I ask YOU????

he said to me...... 'someone is COOKING bacon'

yea right bernie......and you can smell it even though it is 6am, and the air conditioners are on, AND one of the cats just used the facilities.......
but you smell bacon....

not just any bacon mind you........
PLUMROSE bacon!!!!

then because he is who he is
he also started to smell toast!

ahhhhhhh there is nothing like a sunday morning huh???

in other news, I can't make the weights I wanted to, as the rim weights were recyled by the tire people thursday.
Of course they didn't realize until AFTER I called and they said I could have them.

but I got a pair of ankle weights that I can remove the weights by the pound for 19.00 so it isn't too bad.
( target in case anyone needs to know)

I also stopped at the fabric store and got two new remnets for my bags, one is a dark navy with burgandy flowers very very sophisticated in a traditional sort of way.
and I got a yellow/peach/green with oak leaves, which I plan on tinting with watered down fabric paints in shades of magenta, purple, orange and red...............
however the tinting will wait until I get the lining fabric for that one.

I am thinking of lining the navy one in a dark reddish burgandy, really understated ( especially for me, huh? someone quick see if I have a fever???)

I am on a knitting bag/tote/ tool bag kick lately, even though I have been doing stuff like this for years, now I am determined to have sets for every mood.........
why I DON'T know
but I am
gees.......... and here I am with no closets!

also lately a song is running through my head........ 'wouldn't it be nice'
remember from the 60's..........
only I have changed the words a tad............
hahahah
just a tad......

'wouldn't it be nice to have an ipod
wouldn't it be nice to have a farm
wouldn't it be nice to have some savings
wouldn't it be nice for moron to be gone...............'

hahahah
oh man the stuff that inhabits my mind is SCARY

anyway it is playing over and over in my poor head......... there are other verses as well
that include things like closets and tunis sheepies

ok now I am off to sew dolls and bags........... possible a tunic top if I can figure out WHERE bernie put my rayons

oye
til next time
and I will post pictures so stay tuned
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi