Sunday, July 24, 2005

oh man...... the stooges are in full force

we just found out that moron neighbor AGAIN removed a survey pin from our property.....
and also ripped a sign down... off one of our trees
and then

to make sure today wasn't a total loss........

I dropped a corning ware 3 quart casserole on my toe....
which is now black and blue..... hurts like a SOB.......
and is a bit flattened......

I know ( from experience) that I have a fracture....... not compound obviously.....but a fracture non the less.......
bernie of course thinks I am crazy.....
( well it isn't his toe)

add that to the mess that is my neck/back and shoulders......
and well.......
lets put it this way
it is probably a good thing mengele can't see me now......

she would be in tears..........
all her hard work down the drain.........

there is also no icecream in the house
and let me tell you........

If I could hobble to the gun store...... I think I would shoot the moron neighbor and put myself out of my misery
thank GOODNESS tomorrow is another day

til tomorrow
vi
who did NOT have the best of weeks

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you didn't have a good week, hopefully your toe will heal soon...

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi