Thursday, July 21, 2005

Personal points of view

My friend Marilyn and I were talking today, about view points.
She said that my view point is a bit unique from the average person.

Now I have always thought I was a forgettable type person, someone who blended into the woodwork.
Marilyn it would seem, differs with my opinion of myself.

I do however realize that I have a slightly left of center sense of humor.
As well as a rather distinctive voice......( stop me if you think I am wrong here)
beings as I am from jersey and all originally.

I was informed that it is highly unlikely that folks that have been exposed to me for any reasonable length of time would forget me........

I am not all that sure about that....... but Marilyn did say that so I imagine it may have some truth. As Marilyn would not lie to me

I am however not exactly shy when I do have something to say.

what brought this all up?

well as I am in the middle of endings and new beginnings....... I got to thinking if folks ever remember me after I am gone.

And In light of Rosemary's crossing, I wonder how my stint on this earth affects folks......

Also I don't know when or if I am going to be able to go back to pt, which in a way terrifies me as I am so afraid I will do my shoulders and neck in again. ( Will they remember me when if I have to go for my hands and knees???? )

NOW I realize how limited my world had become before, when my arms and shoulders did not work. ( MENGELE IS A SAINT I TELL YOU)

I did make the appointment with the neurologist so that they can start doing whatever to my hands...... which go numb FAST when I am actually working at my normal pace. Then the numb leg..........then the last thing is the knee that is numb and yet hurts all the time.

I also guess that with Rosemary having crossed over.. (the last day of PT) I wonder if she will remember me when I get to heaven???

( hush now I am going to go to heaven..........if for nothing more then the comic amusement-you all know how much Larry, Moe and Curly love me, and also in SPITE of all them folks that always seem to 'damn you to hell' hahahahah stubborn cuss I am)

I also just realized that I have to do some deciding on my business.
I have to change it to meet this new market climate, as well as my bodily limits....... no longer can I do 15 hours of production a day. So I have to grow it in a new direction.

The soap part will pretty much stay the same basically.. the marketing for it will change however.

The doll part is going to have to change the most. I am thinking of patterns and how to books now. With me only doing prototypes.

oh and I finished that lace scarf for the class I am teaching, I knit the entire scarf while doing pt.
it will always be my 'pt scarf'

gee true to the aries I am ...... I HATE endings.........

but I dearly LOVE beginnings..

til next time
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi