Wednesday, July 27, 2005

a shower a day

certainly prevents air polution...........

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
pumpkin headed girl

I JUST out of the shower this morning.... ( having fought three little laperms to get INTO the shower.... they like water, unless we are actually BATHING them)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
fawn helping me take pictures

drying off, when the phone rang.....

a friend of mine.......

she informed me I sounded a bit 'odd'

I said I was in the bathroom and toweling off.... having just gotten out of the shower.....

( actually if she had called about 2 minutes sooner....I would have sounded WATERY as I was IN the shower and yes I would have answered the phone...... I am pathetic huh???)

She expressed surprise I was just out of the shower and asked if I was going out.....

hmmmmm...........
I do shower regularly you know.............

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
another side of her


I make soap after all and need someone to test the batches........ not always will I want bernie to come out smelling like violets and roses.......

( although I don't actually want to smell like roses either........ but you know someone has to do it)

Anyway, I was then attempting to towel off, hold the phone

( and hold the phone NOT with my shoulder...... so as to prevent our beloved la bella mengele from crying when I would have to come back with my shoulders again in my ears)

getting dressed and fighting thaddeaus for a spot on the bed

This is a picture believe me..........that would cause blindness in about anyone.........

( oh and for the record........thaddeaus won........ and he is currently in the CENTER of the bed.. )

I just want to state here in black and white...........
yes I do shower regularly.....
the stench you may smell is actually the litter box........
THAT we don't exactly clean DAILY..........

just so that is clear now....

good back to doll making for me..
little pumpkin headed GIRLS

til next time
vi

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:50 PM

    OK, so this is ONE of yours on my list. The other is your gallery of dolls. We are getting more than a "shower" a day up here in Crawford County. More like a deluge or two a day! Today has finally cooled off, but the a/c is still running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:34 PM

    I have decided, Vi, that you are nuttier than a fruit cake and fruitier than a nut cake! I love the daily rant!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi