Saturday, July 23, 2005

ohoh....... I think I did me in

as I was released from pt, I figured that I was ok to start doing heavy work again....
well wouldn't YOU think that???
I started by cleaning the living room and throwing myself into workbench work

BIG freeken mistake

can you say........ vi is a moron.......
yes I know you can cause I am

my shoulders are killing me and I am having a bit of trouble keeping them down again......

can you say STRESS?????

I am doing my pt faithfully.. ( I don't want to have to have mengele rip my head off and shove it up my ass........this time she may NOT retrieve it.......cause I was a moron)

ok so what do I do???
more stretches.........and ICE

ice is my friend.....
I am going to encase my sorry ass and painful shoulders in a glacier I loves me so much ice
I am going to bath in aspirin and ice.......
see that blue woman over there.............. shivering......
that would be me

ok in other news
bernie is picking up 20 pounds of on sale boneless skinless chicken breast so I will be cooking all weekend....
no I never do learn do I

someone come over here and hit me over the head with the frying pan I so richly deserve??????????
hurry before mengele gets to me

I may not survive her wrath...........


NOW the big announcement

THE VAN IS ACTUALLY IN THE SHOP AS I TYPE
and on the lift!
ok that is the good news........I am waiting to hear the bad.....
which I hope isn't too bad.
lets see......
I finished that lace scarf........did I tell you all already? it is washed, slightly blocked and ready to go to the yarn store.
that was my pt scarf...........knit throughout most of pt.
so that is also over.
am I the only one that gets a bit lost at endings???
the end of a project?
visit?
season?
LOVE beginnings so I need to have a new project FAST...
something all consuming and endlessly fascinating.......
til next time
vi

1 comment:

  1. SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, or don't those count? the menopausal socks? or was that shaggy, i can't recall, lol

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi