Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Endings & Beginnings

***First---------fast note to Kathy...... please go and click your link.......

well I have happiness and sadness today.
First the happy stuff.......
the doctor released me from pt, and said he was very happy with my results.........

that I did good in pt, YEAH for MENGELE!!!

I worked my ass off but if it wasn't for her magic hands......I would not be able to reach over my head.

( yes my beloved Bella Mengele, I did my exercises today and will do them tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow............. )

Now them folks down there at the PT place had BETTER miss me!
hahahahaha

ok I am now going to be going to get my hands done, so first I have to go to the Neurologist......who will look in my ear with a candle and wave to the squirrels that inhabit my head..............

well it is nerve stuff in my hands.....not bones....

After all that stuff then I get the knee done.......and I think then Mengele will have me back and be happily beating the crap out of me while I make smart ass remarks and document it all on this blog....

now on to the bad news,

a Person I respected highly died yesterday, she had MS.

In spite of her medical problems, she had courage and humor..... both things I respect highly.

I last spoke to her on July 6, and we caught up with what is going on.

Now while this was not unexpected, it still was a shock to me.

Rosemary, I know you can hear me...... And while I will miss you...... you are finally free of the prison that your body became.......

and now......

you can fly

I will miss you

vi

2 comments:

  1. Vi, I'm so sorry for your loss, but you know she CAN hear you, and she's somewhere laughing with and at you just around the corner out of sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Just around the corner, out of sight." That is so lovely, and so comforting.

    "Rosemary, that's for remembrance; pray you love, remember." You'll see her again, and until then remember the wonderful times with her.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi