Thursday, July 28, 2005

vi is expanding........****

*** get your mind out of the gutter......

I have put up a beginning miniature blog.......sort of like my doll gallery.....
I am going to start to post the miniatures that I make there......
The live link is over there down in the link section.....
I am going to have it also live in the doll gallery as well
oh and in case you notice... my retail soap page is up there too.......
I needed a place to put the stuff I was getting asked to see on a regular basis.....so there you all have it.
Now as to the miniatures, yes actually I do sell them.
I used to do shows and now occationally they are on ebay.
drop me an email if you would like to know more.
The soap I have been selling wholesale only for the past 6 years.......I am starting to sell retail now.



WARNING
many of my miniatures are halloween miniatures, cause I love halloween
but the rest of my miniatures will be going there as well.
I just set up so you can don't expect much ok???
I will be posting a lot of past work as well as miniatures for sale there.
til later when I actually have a funny post
vi
YOOOO HOOOOOO
it's me....... vi.. didja miss me???
ok here is the pretty much finished halloween doll .......shhhhhhh
cause I am also going to post her on doll gallery link later
I am trying to get that doll gallery whipped into shape and it is giving me a hard time
but here are the pictures
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 comments:

  1. SO cute! But why is she being molested by a mini-scarecrow???

    Oh, but it's adorable, and the next time I have money (with all the time off at work for sickness and the holidays looming, that should be sometime mid-2006) I plan on buying several vats worth of soaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mini-scarecrow! That's good. Anyway, Vi, the new blog is great, and this doll is beautiful, and you are a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amie, cause the vampire pumpkin was busy............
    so the scarecrow stepped up to the plate so to speak.....

    Jane......
    is treasure a code for crotchety old broad with a hump??? cause I am one you know....and I gots a hump.... a bit smaller and now newly pliable....but I got one none the less
    vi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:06 PM

    Vi, your doll is prettyprettypretty!

    Lissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lissa.....it's the red hair isn't it!
    ( actually a lot of my dolls have red hair because I get so bored of blond/brown/black......and I like color!)
    vi

    ReplyDelete
  6. No! You are a treasure because you have the biggest heart (no ass comments, now!) and you share it so freely. And I treasure people who spread joy. So there.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi