Sunday, July 17, 2005

rain rain............go away

it is overcast today, ordinarily I would adore it.
(yeah for misty overcast eerie fay type weather!!!)
however I wanted to take some pictures of the dolls and the knitting so today isn't all that great lighting wise to do that.

I am about done with the Halloween doll........ I made YET another basket as thaddeaus ate the first one.
this second one is oval and I think I am going to put a supportive bottom on it......
I have to make her little hat and cape next.....
I have the pumpkins and JOL's to fill her basket up
( thank goodness for sculpty huh?)

Bernie is going to recycling.......I am sitting home typing this.
He is going to online school for Kia today so I won't be on the computer.
I will finish my sample for my lace class.....and rewrite the instructions for my students.

I have a few more things to make for the fair and also halloween stuff to make.....
and I have to put some stuff up on ebay.

I don't know if I am going to enter any photo's yet in the fair..........I have a few I would love to enter but I don't have a color cartridge........ and I am not entirely sure that even if I had one, would this printer do the pictures justice????

TUESDAY night I am going to go to an online chat........... someone remind me ok? it is at 7pm

I am doing my pt excersizes faithfully and running around waving at the ceiling.........
I can't believe I can get my hands over my HEAD again!
oh MY
I feel so young!
Bernie even commented that my neck IS longer.... Bless mengele and all her descendants........

it isn't being held down and jambed up

And while I did NOT lose weight, I look like I did a bit
as there is a stomach, chin and part of a hump gone!
( that damn dowagers hump on my back.............ewwwwwwwwwwwww...... I remember my mom had one............ewwwwwwwwwwww)
my shoulders are down and back now instead of up and forward......
which means clothes fit a bit better as well!

ok
off to work I go
hi ho hi ho
til next time
vi

2 comments:

  1. don't forget the online chat at 7 on tuesday. just saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a Rite Aid or Wal Mart or someplace that develops photos around? If so, you can take the film (or disk) in there, and they can print out the pictures for you on actual photo paper. It's not usually terribly expensive, and might do the trick you're looking for...

    Can't wait to see the finished Halloween Doll!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi