Sunday, August 23, 2009

new cousins

wow we had a blast last night meeting one of my distant cousins
we closed down perkins!
hahahaha
(some folks close down bars huh?)

we laughed so hard for so long

this cousin is related on my father's mother's side
and get this
he's got birds too
ducks, chickens and finches!!!
his wife (who is just as wonderful as he is) had parrots and doggies

what's not to love
italian cousins with a love of animals, food and laughter?

now in duckie news, we didn't get to do the pen yesterday cause of the weather
we are hoping to get some done today

we did go to shoprite yesterday so i got the porkchops and sausage on sale and vac sealed that for the freezer
i NEED to can chicken breast
so i need a good sale on at least 80 pounds

that really is about it
we had such a blast with my new found cousin
and stayed up and OUT
WAY WAY past my bedtime
thaddeaus was so concerned he slept on my pillow all night
thumping his fuzzy tail on my head to remind me that i had abandoned him home!

so we slept (hahahaha...... yeah right with the three cats all over us jumping around) IN this morning

yup yup

i am half asleep

vi

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:25 AM

    How wonderful! I'm so glad you had such a good time, and found new family as well. Good for you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a grand evening. Where are they from? As in, will you get to see them more?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi