Monday, August 24, 2009

ever have a day........

that you SWEAR you were on another planet for?

today
that would be it for me

what the hell happened to today?
i got up
read email and drank coffee as usual
knitted a bit
put the ducks out
fed the chickens
hung laundry
folded dry laundry
hand washed a shirt
and boom it was 6pm!

huh?
what the hell happened to the day

really i need to get a handle on the time

i didn't get anything done in the studio either

(in a small aside, i have the sinus headache from hell.......but still)

oh man

vi

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:02 AM

    I had that headache last week. So glad it went away. I spent all day at the ER with my son (who is fine, it turns out) and they said they've ALL had swine flu. And it was mild. So I'm hoping I had swine flu (and the whole rest of the family too). Here's hoping you have a mild case too so you can just get it over with, you know?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi