Wednesday, September 14, 2005

what kind of moon is it again?

I was on a halloween list....
It was getting spamed with christian preaching that was trying to save the halloween folk from themselves.
I protested privately to the owner
.
I get this back

Freedom of expression is an essential process for advancing knowledge and
discovering truth.An individual who seeks knowledge and truth must hear all
sides of the question, consider all alternatives, test his/her judgment by
exposing it to opposition, and make full use of different minds...The reasons
which make open discussion essential for intelligent individual judgment
likewise make it imperative for rational social judgment."


Ok, it isn't my play ground, I go and leave the list.... I don't reply or anything just quietly leave.
I then get THIS back from the owner.......

I understand your mental condition of being upset on a Halloween list with
someone posting Christian messages that are off topic. That person was
restricted from posting and I decided also to remove that member. This is
a management issue not a membership quarrel or you telling me what to do or not
to do. I sent you the log sheet copied as of Sept. 13, 2005 5:05 p.m.
which was yesterday BoB was removed from the Historical Halloween group. I
just received your unsubscription notice following immediately after I sent that
email.

Now the problem was taken care of before you emailed me to
begin with, and you were sent an email informing you that person had been
removed from the group.... so what is your problem. There is nothing
wrong and no reason not to stay in the group, but since you deleted your
membership I have added you to the group to be banned and you will NOT be
allowed to re join the group.

Thanks
Kat


so my question is..... am I delusional.....
is there a mercury retrograde....... the moon in CONFUSION?
.
AH DUH........ I had ALREADY LEFT the list!!!!!
what? you didn't agree I should leave without permission????
.
oh man.......
they really ARE crawling out from under rocks..
.
meanwhile the insurance fight continues...........
.
oh and Mengele has NOT lost her touch, I forgotten how painful pt can be.........
I was brought up short and reminded today when I was put on the rack.........
she thinks she can make me taller!!!!!!!!!
.
.
but the insurance company is not wanting to pay again........
so
off to the complaint commision in NJ again.
til next time
if I have a brain cell left
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi