Thursday, September 29, 2005

we are doing a home equity loan to get a woodstove for our house to avoid the worst of the oil crunch as well as for as back up heat.
.
I was a bit annoyed with my husband as I asked him to mow the lawn prior to the home appraisal........ which is today at 10:30am....
.
needless to say he did not.
I got up at 5am, made the bed with a DARK BROWN quilt, and smoothed it all down evenly.
.

I then went to take a shower, when I came into the bedroom to get dressed I purposely looked at the bed to make sure it was still ok..... no cats have brought toys up or anything.......nothing.
.
perfectly empty and smooth.
.
I put my socks on....turned, and there in the center of the bed....was one nickel.....
.
now I'd been complaining that we were exceptionally 'tapped out' lately.....
.
and I had been worried about the cost of heating this winter.
.
and reluctant about this loan as well.
.
The ghosts sent me ONE nickel
.
I am so sure they are laughing at their wit
.
as I 'don't have two nickles to rub together'
.
no they only sent one.


vi~who would laugh about this if it currently wasn't so true.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

  1. that was MY nickel. i'd wondered where it had gotten to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, i AM missing a nickel, lol. and the second one is on it's way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those chickens must be taking up a ferocious amount of itme

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi