Friday, September 16, 2005

violet's brain has left the building

well damn.......
my brain didn't even say good bye when it left!
.
here I was sitting around trying to think when I discovered I could NOT!
.
.
imagine my surprise!
.
I have a few things I am trying to do right now.....
please feel free to shield your eyes as this list is annoying and makes me tired just looking at the list.
.
insurance complaint- healthnet is giving me a hard time with paying for pt so pt is now canceled. I turned them into the state insurance commission yet again
.
woodstove installation- can someone tell me WHY one installer quotes 1800 and another one 1000 for a chimney........ Supposedly they are all class A stainless steel....is one gold plated?
.
HOLIDAY dolls- ok so this one is tons of fun... hahahahaha but this and knitting is how I relax.
.
holiday toiletries-ok so this one is also a lot of fun, I am making my holiday soaps now. (***note anyone that wants soap for christmas better tell me this coming week.......... cause other wise I won't have cure time on them)

Reorganizing the studio-lets put it this way.......... if you don't hear from my by next saturday........send in the search teams, with the dogs that work the rubble piles....... I was buried in my studio debris and I can't get up. you may need a crane however.
.
classes- I am teaching and apparently I need someone following me around with a clipboard so I don't forget my head........ I forgot my 5 page handout for my students........!!!!!!!!!
good thing I got the second half of the class thursday
gees.....
.
cleaning house- who AM I kidding?
.
CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!!-yes this weekend or by tuesday we got chickens coming.......I have got to be insane.......good thing I don't have a brain or it would revolt huh????

oh and one final thing........
I am so excited
I think
just maybe
maybe
if I am very lucky
the
PAUSE has happened...............!!!!!!!!!
in the menopause!
well either that or
I am late and probably should be phissing on a stick huh?
and waiting for the line to turn pink?
then throwing myself off a cliff after designating WHICH college my social security checks should go to???
I am WAY too old for huggies and binkies beleive me..

oye
talk about a horror movie......... move over excersist we better not have 'pregnant old lady with drooping boobs'
vi

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:24 PM

    i'd take some soap for christmas, lol! do you want the cheesecake or not?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi