Friday, September 23, 2005

notashyviolet.....NOW with CHICKENS

ok the babies are growing by the second Image hosted by Photobucket.com
did I tell you all some of them have WING feathers already!!!!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yes they do..
amazing huh???
I can really buy the theory that they descended from dinosaurs too
I so can see it in looking at them
they like to peck at anything dark.........
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
so I can see death to all ticks in the near future...
gee I know they are going to get really smelly really soon....
but still these guys are amazing......


NEWS FLASH
today they love scrambled eggs.......!!!!!
I gave it to them yesterday but no dice
today they went nuts.....stealing chunks of scrambled eggs from each other and running all over the place.. hahahaha
they are so going to be all mine
hahahahaha
I will take pictures later of them folks
stay tuned to this station
vi

2 comments:

  1. Scrambled eggs? Are chicks supposed to like scrambled eggs? Talk about your mother and child reunion -- why does this sound strange to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you'll name the bossiest one Sharon for me? If you're short a name, the tiniest, sweetest one should be Olivia....

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi