Friday, September 16, 2005

AGAIN Minnie did me in

1. What is your occupation? doll artist/miniature maker/toy maker and soap maker.......former art director and graphics person ............ ( I can draw too!)
.
2. What color is your underwear? White hanes all cotton old lady pants
.
3. What are you listening to right now? Bernie is watching 'that 70's show, Thaddeaus is sneezing
.
4. What was the last thing you ate? chicken...... and baked potatoes and broccoili
.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? MAGENTA! what else?
.
7. How is the weather right now? i have NO freeken idea, I was sick all day and hiding in the studio
.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mary who is the person that bred my Laperms
.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? she didn't send it......she TAGGED me..... I love her dearly but she is got to stop doing this to me (I'm old you know)
.
10. How old are you today?4008
.
11. Favorite drink? COFFEE
.
12. Favorite sport to watch? sports?
.
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? what hair?
.
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? glasses
.
15. Pets? 4 cats, one fish, 6 chickens, and a sheepie that is on her way
.
16. Favorite month? OCTOBER cause of halloween
.
17. Favorite food? Cheesecake and Icecream
.
18. Favorite day of the year? Halloween
.
19. What do you do to vent anger? SCREAM and clean the house
.
20. What was your favorite toy as a child? my monkey and softy the blanket
.
21. Fall or Spring? FALL
.
22. Hugs or kisses? Hugs & KISSES
.
23. Cherry or Blueberry? Peach, you gonna make something of it?
.
24. Do you want your friends participate in this? no then they will REMAIN my friends.....
.
25. Who is most likely to respond?
i think erin will, and vi
always bows to pressure (i won't leave funny comments!)

THIS WAS FROM MINNIE....... yeah ahhhhhhuh........


26. Who is least likely to respond? NOONE
.
27. When was the last time you cried? I don't remember.......probably last month during my period
.
28. What is on the floor of your closet? we don't have a closet
.
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? living or dead?
.
30. What did you do last night? Crashed early cause I was sick
.
31. Favorite smell? lots of smells..... my lavender plants, fresh coffee, bernie's ears.......my herb garden
.
32. What inspires you? I don't know!
.
33. What are you afraid of? being homeless or hungry
.
34. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese
.
35. Favorite dog? DALMATIAN.. there is nothing else for me........
.
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 4
.
37. How many years at your current job? 20
.

38 Favorite day of the week?saturday if bernie isn't working, or sunday if he is
.
39. How many states have you lived in? 7
.
40 How many cities have you lived in? oh gees................. I don't remember...... a lot

now minnie are you happy?
YOU owe me CHEESECAKE now

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:12 PM

    send me your addy, and it's a done deal

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi