Thursday, September 08, 2005

Apparently hopeless

Yes that would be me.
I don’t seem to learn from my mistakes for a LONG long time…….

Small things like……… don’t forget to pee BEFORE you get in the shower as the sound of water WILL make you have to go and then the floor gets all wet when you get out….( I will NOT pee in the shower..what do you think I am?? A MAN?)

Never stick the litter box under the work bench, as the cats will make sure JUST when you are under deadline….. to dump a particularly ‘fragrant’ offering in there…..
(‘we are just helping mom, making sure you STAY awake’)

Never use the bathroom AFTER your husband, you know they all stink worse the dead skunks in august on the blacktop.
It is the testosterone I am convinced…..I mean really…… look at male animals……they mark their territories with stench from their hind quarters…….. unless you neuter them….. IS your husband NEUTERED? No…. stay the hell out of the toilet for at least an hour after him then…… or get separate toilets…..
Better yet…..give him an outhouse three counties away.

Never EVER lift the covers to try and figure out what that odd noise is at night in bed with your mate……..
If You do and you go blind it is your own damn fault……I told you in the one above how bad they stink…….

Now since this post is apparently about stench and assorted stinky things……. Let me advise you all…. TEACH the male to do the laundry…..they like smelly stuff.
You don’t……
So that laundry thing is now their job……

and for extra credit.......get THEM to clean the litter box
hey it works for me

til next time
vi

1 comment:

  1. i KNOW we've had this discussion before, about smelly male beasts, and the fact that they start stinking at a very young age (11 & 13, indeed!). they do clean the litter box, and i do avoid the bathroom as much as possible after they've been in there, but good god, i HAVE to go in their room, and whew! i don't know if it's from one end or the other, but my god, do they reek!

    as for laundry, if i don't want all my bras dyed pink, and the socks to match, and stay the same size, i have to do it. period. i'll teach them 6 months before college starts!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi