Friday, September 09, 2005

again to the wilds of NJ

*** the funny stuff is at the bottom.........you have been warned

today was an interesting day.......
it started off really interesting and proved to continue in that vein
Thanks to Taryn
( vi is waving at Taryn, hihi thank you!!!)
I called Aunt Lois.....
I had a wonderful talk with her....... it took her a second to remember me..... ( sure someone from 20 years ago calls you and see how fast you remember them.......)
it was funny cause when she answered the phone I said "aunt lois?"
and right away she said YES
I told her it was me........... THAT is what took her a bit to recall.... just a few seconds actually.
it was great hearing her voice again.
I could hear her father's voice in her voice as well.......... (grampa smyth)
I found out that one of her sons lives down there Yes Taryn, it was that Richard...... and he is still married to his wife Ellen.....
her other son lives in Jersey.... not far from where he was born.
the grand kids are grown and have kids of their own....... aunt lois is a great gramma......
I told her about my dad and brother passing.....
it was wonderful
I am going to call her regularly.

ok then off the neurologist
I took a drop spindle with me cause the lady that does the dopplar scans wanted to learn to spin so I showed her, 4 patients and the nurse in the waiting room ........
that was fun!
of course one of the patients was a smart ass and could NOT figure out why I was spinning if I could just BUY yarn.........

the neurologist told me I should have been in PT since August but he never had given me the RX so I couldn't go......
he did today
he thinks I have arthritis and sciatica......
ok so WHY do my legs go numb when I stand?

I stopped to make my pt appointments and told mengele.........HIHI Mengele..
she frowned and did NOT seem all that happy with this doctor..
well after he stunned me and ice picked me that time I went ...nope neither am I

so Mengele asked for the reports from the mri
( Mengele is brilliant you all know..........so she will figure it all out)

then she informs me....
.
'you need stretch pants'
.
now picture enough spandex to cover the hoover dam.................
yeah I know I couldn't imagine that much either.
boggles the mind huh?
.
she then suggested shorts.........................
.
.
mengele I love you dearly, however as PIGS have better thighs then I do...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(yes sad but true........this pig has a better body then me........ and bernie is a saint)
AND
as I do love you dearly........
I won't do that to you.
.
so I have to get these sweat pants........
how do I explain to bernie?
.
well considering what mengele did to my neck...................
hmm
bernie may RUSH out to buy these pants thinking......... 'she will finally get a nice ass'!
.
.
I haven't told him yet
nor have I figured a way to explain to mengele she needs to shield her eyes.......or she will no doubt go blind, and possibly deaf as well at the sight of my legs.
she only THINKS she can tolerate terror of this magnatude.........
ha
I keep warning her.
.
.
gee maybe that's WHY my legs keep going numb? they are fainting in SHOCK?
stranger things have happened.......
.
(maybe this post should be labeled..when bodies go BAD????)
I have told you all before that I got my mothers body right?
.
after she died and didn't need it anymore?
.
yup this was my inheritance.
and the wicked bitch got the emeralds.
.
gee,
thanks mom.
if you weren't dead I would have killed you for this.
.
.
I think I could have suffered with wearing GREEN you know..
.
.
NOOOOOOOOOO
she gives me her old decrepted worn out saggy assed body.
.
and I didn't get her ANYTHING.
oye
.
.
ok so what else?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
.
.
INSURANCE
.
yet again the insurance company SCREWS UP
how is that , ???
and how is it no surprise?
THEY decide that mamography is now got a dedcutable of 500. or 1500. or some daily differing number.
then they decide that it doesn't
but that I owe 266.44 for it
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
but according to our policy, we don't have a deductable and the Mamography is 100% covered ... but you have to pay 463.71
WHO comes up with this shit?
.
I keep telling them.
my autopsy report is going to read..................
.
.
DEATH BY HEALTHNET
.
.
put it on the tombstone
.
.
til next time
vi

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:51 AM

    Love the comment "death by healthnet"!!! there is a commercial on TV where all they are supposed to say is NO! Sometimes I feel like that is the way all health insurance companies AND government agency employees are taught. NO, NO, NO.

    One of these days I'm going to take a drive your direction. Look out! I just may stop by to peek over the fence to see those lousy neighbors! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi