Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Lets party today.......for tomorrow

is PT.......
(insert ominous music here.....)
now you all know how I love Mengele to pieces, inspite of the fact that she tears ME into pieces...
so now my little chicklets....... I have to tell you....
she is going to do my spine and legs.....
(send the wheel chair now....)
I know that when I am done, I will feel sooooooooo much better, but it is the process.....
Now I better be somewhat recoveredy by thursday as I am teaching sock knitting....
I don't know if my lace class still on for saturday as we have a mini heat wave and that generally means folks don't want to knit.
I just hope I am still standing on Thursday!
if you all love me......send CHEESECAKE....
.
.
ok this morning bright and early I bathed Amber.
now Amber has cursed me roundly..
( can someone curse you triangularly?)
inplying that I have a tail and wag it.........
as she sat on her feather pillow.....
which btw, used to be MY pillow until they took it over.....
well.....
at least my Fawn cat loves me
I gave Amber a shrimp....
she accepted it
I am back in her good graces....
but tomorrow is a BATH WITH COFFEE soap
ha
she will go to heaven CLEAN, even if it kills her
vi

1 comment:

  1. what does coffee soap do? is it your soap? and you know you love mengele to pieces, as she's tearing you INTO pieces, and sticking them back together, ina better order.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi