Thursday, September 15, 2005

a bright new day?

OHHHHHHHHH the joys of a bright new day.....( said very dryly with a twist of lemon and an olive)
NOTTTTTTTTTTTT
.
first off I am still trying to decide if the world is nuts or if it is just me.....
if it is me,
then gimme my padded room and leave me alone.
.

if it is the world
where is natural selection when you need it??
.
I am STILL shaking my head, but frankly, I am also still in a ton of pain from yesterday
Mengele is hell bent on insuring I don't forget her.
she kept telling me my back was a mess.
yup I know that.
mess,
right,
gotcha...........
maybe that is why I can't bend and reach the floor?
well I suppose it was to be expected after the whole shoulder is a mess thing huh?
apparently I use my shoulders for everything......
well damn yeah.......THEY are finally working sorta again.....
nothing else is
gotta love Mengele, and you all know I do......
however today I am pre-mentrual, peri-menapausal, and incapable of back mobility.........
someone just shoot me ok?
I told Mengele that we needed to talk to customer service and redesign human bodies.......she would be out of a job, but SHE would be brilliant on the design team you know......
oh and the neurologist did NOT send her the MRI report like I asked.......
save me from gross incompetance?
.
I am ready for my padded room Mr. DeVill............. hurry or I will miss watching mindless cartoons on my hanging tv........
til next time
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi