Monday, October 05, 2009

woodstove done CHECK

wood stacked.....half a check

pens done .... half a check

studio..... we won't go there

i got some furniture moved but not all....... and a mini blind fell on my head not ONCE mind......... but TWICE.......
cause see i learned SO well the first time
tomorrow is the endo
i am thinking of baking a chicken with stuffing and mashed tators and such
since bernie will be home, as he is taking me...... just in case she makes good on her threat of a biopsy

he has to redo some of the duck pen..... THE ROOF, it won't hold a snow load
but it's not really any biggie

ok i have to get the ducks out and the furniture moved

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:55 AM

    If I were there I'd help you out with all this stuff. I like big house re-arranging projects (well, in my own place, anyway. Most other people don't want me or anyone else coming and moving THEIR stuff around).

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi