Wednesday, October 14, 2009

momma duck, icu, my bruises

it's a bad week for the herron family with medical it would seem
hopefully with momma it is going to get better fast
she had her xray last night
and wasn't gasping for breath so maybe now they will find out what is going on and fix it

tomorrow is phoebe and lilli's turn

i am still appauled at the treatment i got at the doctors monday
the way they took the blood pressure was totally against the AHA guidelines
and then to have the doctor decide after 10 minutes and a WRONG bp reading by an incompetant person that i have high blood pressure and need meds NOW

i believe that it is mal practice, not to mention substandard medical care.
and this is with GOOD insurance?

i need to find me a good vet that takes peoples

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:25 PM

    No kidding. I love my cats' vet. When he euthanized one of my cats this past summer he was crying along with me. He really tried to help her, and made extra effort to find out about new/emerging treatments for her illness.

    I wish I could find a doc that seemed to give a damn.

    Good luck to you with that (it can't be impossible!), and good luck to your duckies.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi