Monday, October 19, 2009

i want to move so very bad

i can NOT believe this one of the 'good' neighbors had their dogs being watched by a friend, out barking at my ducks, i asked the friend of the neighbor who was watching the dogs to not let them bark at the ducks as momma is just out of the hospital

after a few times of the dogs coming to the line and barking i told him let them come and i will squirt them with the hose... figuring water aversion well he told me i would be a total bitch then told me to keep my F*CKING ducks in my house!!!!!!!!...! i told him this is MY property and my ducks and that if he kept it up i would take videos and turn him in

he called me some sort of fat something or other i called the homeowner, as i am still shaking we have noise ordinances here as well


i called the homeowner, who was going to find out what happened however, now she has hung up on me
her final word was 'do you want to not be talking to any of your neighbors'


YES if they are like THIS
i don't want to be bothered
I REFUSE TO ALLOW anyone to tell me to keep my ducks in my house..... THIS IS MY land the homeowner said her dogs never came over but i have had them come over at times, and ordinarily i just help them back to their lawn

believe me i lived without really bothering with anyone and that is fine with me



i blocked her number and her cell
believe me i don't need this at all
and it is a relief not to have to deal with them anymore

i am still shaking
momma was in the upper pen
and who the hell was this friend of the neighbor to tell ME to keep my ducks in the house
this is MY property and last i heard this friend didn't have his name on the deed to the uphill property
but that isn't my problem

the dogs better say off the property
and i don't want to be harassed by them running up and barking at us either
i will tape them and i will turn them in

and let them not talk to me
ask me if i give a shit
people like that i don't need in my life

as this one neighbor, while she has at times been somewhat helpful, for the most part has always had a nasty thing to say to me.
bernie was livid when i told him

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:54 PM

    Put some buckshot up that dogs ass, and he'll stay away! Dogs are supposed to be UNDER CONTROL at all times. And I know for a fact that there is a leash lawn in Stroudsburg, so those dog owners are breaking the law by allowing their dogs to run loose as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi