Thursday, October 15, 2009

momma ducks xrays

should clouding in the lungs
this can not be good

and a decision will have to be made soon
i am going today with the other girls
and i am going to find out if the drugs will fix this
or if she is scarred or what
she won't be happy living in an oxygen cage the rest of her life, and i agree with her
that is no life

so today first light, i go to the feed store for them
then i take them out and clean night crates
then i putter around and then load them up in the van and drive down to bethlehem

i hope i am bringing three ducks home
but i don't think so

vi

3 comments:

  1. Vi, somehow I suspect you might be right about that. I googled cloudy lungs last night and didn't find anything much. But the human stuff didn't sound good, so if it's anything like that, she will not be a happy duck. Busy morning, though. Send an update when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:01 PM

    Sorry to hear that, Vi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:54 PM

    I am so sorry Vi. Did the Vet tell you HOW this happened?? What caused the problem? I will keep my fingers crossed for the other three. I know you are devastated by this news, and my heart goes out to you. Take care, please.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi