Friday, October 16, 2009

medicating a duck is not quite as hard as it sounds at first

IF
you wrap the duck in a towel and make a little duckie burrito
and then convince the duck that if she just lets you shove this thing down her little throat..........
she will be allowed to escape eventually

however i do need a drink ( i don't drink !!!) cause it's enough to leave you shakey
and i could use a chiropractor cause it's enough to strain your back BIG TIME
at one point ONE duck who shall remain nameless but is sort of named after a white flower............
ended up between my knees wrapped in a towel as she was the MOST uncooperative of them all

the things i do for ducks

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, well, I don't think I would like it much either, to be on the receiving end of all that. So the little white flower namesake has my empathy.... but I'm glad you got it all down their throats.

    Does Falstaff get a private vet trip eventually or did they give you meds for him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, a drink?! Well, it's about time you tried that sour cherry Belgian beer (kriek lambic) I recommended :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi