Wednesday, January 07, 2009

NEWS FLASH: ups holds computer hostage.....

yup
apparently ups can't find us
never mind that LAST week they found us...................
they could NOT find us today
must have been the rain and ice

must have obscured the entire MOUNTAIN

but i'm not bitter..............

ok so first thing in the morning i gotta go to town
i should go to the lab fasting first
then to ups
then the doctor and then the bookstore
as i need my blood work report from the lyme tests
and a book that i got waiting on me at the bookstore ( hats on! is waiting waiting waiting)

i finished the gray and pink hat
i got it blocking but i am not sure i like it
we'll see
i can't seem to replicate my favorite black and gray hat
as much as i try
damn

now this computer thing has me in a funk.........

oh and the icy thing
forget it
even the ducks hung it up
they slide all over the place......poor babies
so i put them in falstaff's pen and they all took turns

i hope tomorroe will be more normal

ok that is my news

i wish i could go and get my computer
sniff
but i can't
so tomorrow

oh and for supper tonight is pork fillets with peach sauce
mmmmm

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:43 PM

    Must've been a new UPS person. Or maybe, as you said, the ice. (Our UPS regular person really knows us. There were two boxes for DH waiting on the doorstep today when I got home.) Anyhow, our packages crossed in Illinois -- my 3 scarves to the Special Olympics (delivered today, actually) and your new toy on its way to you. It's not due to arrive until Friday, I thought it said, so why's UPS looking for you today -- some other package -- yeah, actually, you said that there were other packages on the way.

    Amazing how we watch our packages progress. I'm watching for one from KnitPicks (website says not yet shipped, though I ordered Monday evening), though I have more than enough to do in the meantime, of course. So ok, back to the squid....

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi