Sunday, January 11, 2009

BF4E***

***best friends forever

my best friend died april 15, 1996

she was one of the most alive people i have ever met, i still mourn, and i still miss her laughter.

this past year was a year of losses
i lost many many friends to death, to life changes and to their season in my life, and mine in theirs was over.

Last night i was blessed to have a visit from my best friend

she came in response to me being a bit depressed

her message "song sung blue'
hahaha
she sang the entire song to me
until i laughed!
then showed me a pumpernickle bagel, which is a private joke between us......

she used to tell me ' i have to come to your house to eat jewish'

hahahahaha
since she was jewish and i am italian...........

even now while i type this i have a smile on my face thinking of her coming to cheer me up.
even death couldn't stop her

i love you thea........
and i miss you so much


vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi