Monday, January 12, 2009

it was a cold and sunny day

well i got to town for bloodwork finally

STARVING i might add
only to be told.....'no, you din't have to come fasting'

HUH?

NOW i am told?

i was starving, and i didn't take my lyme meds

oye

i have to go back again too cause i got feed store AGAIN, postoffice AGAIN, mortgage and bank.....

meanwhile
i am trying to think up a brilliant idea to keep the duckies warm in this below freezing weather out in their pens
my idea?
rice bags?
draft proof little rigged houses build out of saw horses?
HAY?

wool sweaters and winter boots?

don't think i wasn't considering sweaters and boots for them
i just may be able to get the girls into them
but not falstaff

now i got a new goosedown jacket.....it comes to about my knee
it is a bit ............ahem............. large for me
ha
ok so it is about 4 sizes too big for me
hey it's MAGENTA
i love magenta

that's the price you sometimes gotta pay no?
it was only $50.00 reduced from 135. so WHAT they only had two sizes left
hey it's WARM
seriously it is really warm

besides i got room under there for extra clothing...to conceal duckies or doggies or whatever else

doesn't matter to me that i look like 'violet' from willy wonka's chocolate factory.....when she blowes up into a blueberry
only in my case..... a magenta berry

who cares
i'm WARM
hahahahaha
bernie is mortified
he doesn't want me wearing that to town
ha
guess what i did today?

yup wore it to town

like i said...i was WARM

and i think that it being that big also helped trap warm air and kept me warmer.....
no?

that is my story

vi

ps i blew up my ergonomic keyboard.......this straight standard one iskilling me

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi