Friday, January 21, 2005

some knitting and a petulant child

GASP!!! actual knitting pictures!
( actual pictures again!)
I know I haven't posted pictures in a bit, I am a lazy person.
I freely admit it
lazy as a dead toad.
( that is pretty lazy you know)
so I haven't posted any pictures.....but now WOW~~!!!
pictures.....
we are lousy with all these stinkin pictures!
ok first up
thad petulant child doll I am working on, she is 3.25 inches high and fighting me like crazy-what can I expect? look at her FACE......she is annoyed......

and all of her

gee I hope the pictures aren't as big in real life as they are in preview, and I have reduced them!

the latest socks

close up of the blue waste yarn for the afterthought heel


this is actually how cold it is out.....the rhodo's leaves are tightly curled, poor thing is freezing cold, but it will unroll it's leaves and be fine as soon as it gets warmer...
we are to be getting a bad storm this weekend I hear.
oye
and the back up heaters aren't working well
oh and since I was 'helped' in taking pictures, here is my assistant, ( no one else was awake)

there's my big boy, gee isn't he handsome?
as to the snow storm, I suppose that we need to get the kero heaters together, the ignition of the large one doesn't work, I think we need a new one. however we CAN light it with a bamboo skewer and we probably will have to if the electric goes out.
( I will then also be wishing for a generator huh?)
we do have water, food, & candles incase. but we don't have batteries for the flashlights.
I do have the important stuff, cat food, litter, crates and blankets...... as well as sock knitting yarn......and extra kerosene just in case.
gee we aren't all that prepared.
normally in an average snow storm, we don't lose power and the house gets warmer.
I probably should make stew or something similar for Bernie. He is going to be cold when he gets home.
ok folks
till next time
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi