Friday, January 14, 2005

Thaddeaus Peabody and Miss Calpurrnia Peabody Bigglewood

Well today it seems Mr. Peabody isn't up to his usual snuff.
He's been wanting mommy.
Ms Bigglewood however is more then making up for her brother's lack of terrorism.
I am cleaning ears with mineral oil
and plotting to..............(shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, please this is top secret)
WASH THE CATS
yup
my little darlinks are going in for a bath........(in you say??? why in the SINK)
we now have a sprayer in the sink so we have a shower for the cats.

the manical laughter you would be hearing now in the background would be me.........as I am sneaking around with towels and such hahahahha
we'll see who has the last laugh about this one

I am adding calpurrnia's latest picture, look at the coat she got since this picture of the two of them together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi