Monday, January 24, 2005

I'm having an alien's baby

ha
made ya look
no just wondering if anyone actually reads this besides my closest friends
guess it is ONLY my closest friends
Ok
I am still working on the trekking xxl socks,
I am up to the weird ass ribbing on the cuff on the second sock, I can't wait to finish these as they so remind me of the 70's and my long lost waist.
(OH my I just remembered that I was dreaming of hair, viscose, weird fruits and doctors....... I could NOT remember this morning what the hell I had dreamt about last night which is very unusual for me..... that was it!~ I have been trying to dye the viscose a particular color of soft brown and I dreamt about it)

Saturday I have a color knitting class to go to, at our LYS which I am afraid may close due to lack of local interest. That would be terrible as it is a nice place and a wonderful person that owns it, Not to mention that they are the ONLY LYS ( I mean REAL YARN) within an hour
so loosing her would really be bad, but right now everyone is tight with money. Heating oil is almost 2.00 a gallon and it has been COLD. *** our heat is down to 66 Degrees F, as I can't afford a 700 heating bill***
Anyway the color knitting class, which I am going to is for fair isle knitting, which I have been DYING to try for maybe 30 years..... I have to run there prior to get the yarn and do the homework that they want ahead of time........... it's been so cold I haven't gone out and today they aren't open.
I will have to go tomorrow. I hope it's warmer. I apparently don't do WELL in the extreme cold. gee maybe we should rethink moving within pa....... and move to a warmer place like VA?

The laperms have been cuddling together
but 5000 year old Amber has been trying to find the COLDEST place to lay around at. Senile old bat that she is
she didn't want to eat this morning, or yesterday......
she kept informing me that she was too old to eat.......
but that it was ok she would have a bit of egg to make me happy
oh and a little cheese wouldn't bother her much either
and that thick ass slice of roast beef was just the thing for her on her DEATH BED........
so the little manipulative cat got fed GOOD and apparently her will to live has returned as she ate all her cat food breakfast today.

meanwhile, I put in a bid on a pattern for a cat cuddle bed, which I actually could probably figure out how to make without a pattern, but ...........it has this way cool TENT thing too.
anyway, once I actually get to town with cash flow........I am going to get some fleece and make them each a cat bed I am going to make a seperate heat retaining pillow for at least Amber, but probably will have to give each one of these guys one.
I also need to do litter boxes today

on the doll making front, I have a real intense urge to sculpt again.
it is getting worse daily
I don't want to use clay like I used to however. I kept getting infections from the impurities in it
so I am going to try this new stuff called "apoxysculpt" I can't wait to order it.
I am going to wait however until we know what is going on with Bernie's job
or until that one Vender actually pays me what she's owed me since June. ( note to self, never believe the vender when they tell you the check is in the mail........ damn I do know better)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:49 AM

    I love every one of your dolls. Yes, you know who this is. And the picture of the cats is the first time that I have ever seen their truly beautiful fur. It looks like my angora rabbits' fur did. I would love to have four angora rabbits again, but we travel sometimes and they can't go along.

    Vi, stay warm.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi