Monday, January 24, 2005

I didn't realize how far I'd come

I am on a miniature doll list MSAT,
a question asked on this list was to post your first doll.
well since I been making dolls for about 40 years now....... ( gee I didn't realize I was that old)
I decided to at least try to find some of my early porcelain, which I did!
this was enlightening for me to see, as I hadn't realized how far I truly had come as a doll artist.
I am going to be sculpting again soon so I will find it very interesting to see what direction I am going to be going next.

I found an early porcelain,


a sort of middle porcelain



and a much later one



meanwhile back at the farm........ Bernie is still not sure what job he is going to be taking or even if he is staying as a Ford tech
he is still thinking of switching careers.
it is still bitter cold today and it snowed again
FINALLY an old fashioned winter!
I just wish we had a wood stove in the studio.......well there is always this spring huh?
til next time
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi