Friday, July 21, 2006

Today will be a VERY CLEAN day

soap beautiful soap.........

I am making soap today
I don't know how much yet or all of the kinds
but I do know cucumber is on the list
as I got a FRESH CUCUMBER just begging to be made into soap

so folks..... soapies are being made......... they will be ready in two months...... ( September 21)
I have goats milk in the freezer from violet's momma........ so goat milk soap is very likely to be made as well.
I will post what was made later .....you know AFTER I actually make it.

in neighborhood news........the folks up the hill got a PAVED driveway.........
oh my it is soooooooooooooo pretty

we used to be the only house on this hill with a paved drive......and our's is been paved for 35 years......so could use a new paving job no?..........I mean now most of our drive needs the lawnmower


speaking of which, bernie's new thing seems to be.................. better living through weed camouflage.
I am not saying that he has neglected his manly duties.......namely mowing the lawn.....

( can we all get an amen GRUNT here.......................thank you)

however
I can cut the heads off the weeds out front with a scissors...without bending over.........
I know I am very short....but STILL.........
and I know my weeds are my FRIENDS ........
however even the WEEDS would like........ 'a little off the top please'

trust me.........they told me so!

I would do it but I can figure out the semi hot wired job that it takes to turn on the lawnmower....
and actually I am not even sure WHICH lawn mower he uses........
although I am almost certain that the one with the flat tires probably isn't the one he uses.........

( remember, he is a MECHANIC......... so I got to expect flat tires and such)

I swear............I need to bring the goat home and a few sheepies.....
they would mow and fertilize in one easy pass..........
no polution
no flat tires
no trying to figure which wire goes where..............
and they work for sheep cookies and WEEDS..................

hmm

til next time

vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi