Monday, July 10, 2006

the further adventures.......

http://notashyviolet.blogspot.com/2005/08/for-our-beloved-la-bella-mengele.html

ok that is the link for the funny stuff......


on saturday, ( or was it friday)
I was asked by two seperate people to write.........
they didn't mean letters to them....
they meant articles for publication.....

now I have done that before and it did pay well...........
but I have only done how to articles.......
I am really not sure about anything else......
I mean I do write for this blog I suppose......
occationally now, when I have something to say.......
( which today is that my pickling cucumbers are taking FOREVER to ripen.......and only are ripening one or TWO at a time......how can I pickle THAT?)

anyway, I said I would take it under serious consideration..........
and I am
I am seriously thinking about it
sooooooo
anyone have any thoughts please email me..........( and I hope that thingie works to an email pop up.......... replace the appropriate words with the actual symbols)


so anyway....... that is what is going on in my little world
that and I have to run to town to the bank



vi

1 comment:

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi