Monday, July 24, 2006

soapie notice

ok folks, I started the soaping for the late summer and the fall....( and winter too I suppose)

today I put cucumber
and rose in the molds
soooooooooooooo
those two will be ready September 24!!!

I will be soaping for quite a while until I get the stock back up to par
any requests let me know now.....or wait to next season...

I have to say the kitchen smells like a summer garden!
I really would have liked to do some big 50 pound batches but right now I am doing some of the soaps that while they do have a following.....it's a smaller following
but the fall and holiday soaps as well as the popular ones will have pretty big batches
but I do have to warn you all....... Get your orders in as soon as you can..

hahaha
I can't WAIT to do the pumpkin spice and the apple harvest soaps..........
woo hoo......

( ok so I don't have much of a life........)

vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi