Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Creator has a sense of Humor

do you need proof?
other then my life of course.....

well let us start with this

reproduction

ahhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

ok
so here is the lowdown

in humans for the most part
we insert tab A into slot B
and wiggle all about

which produces part C

and here you thought it was all sacred & beautiful

HA.......

turns out the Creator is THE same engineer who makes toys that frantic parents try at assemble on Christmas eve!

( I see you all nodding your heads remembering all the cursing and fumbling around and hushed whispers on Christmas eves past)

only humans do not come with the instruction sheet that is written in four languages and has all the diagrams and parts labeled

NO WONDER the species has problems.............

we are all still fumbling around!

now folks that possess the tab A's are always running around looking for slots to fit their tabs into
they sometimes don't care if it is slot b, c, d, e, f or xyz............
it makes for interesting experiences I would imagine.

and the folks that possess the slot B are sometimes trying to keep the tab A's out.......
after all not everyone is ready for a part C
and this is a good thing.

I am pretty sure that a lot of the confusion that folks that possess the differently engineered areas stems from the fact that they can not really understand the opposite folks..........
I mean it does stand to reason..no?


anway

that is just my observation while waiting for my canner timer to go off..............

til next time

vi

4 comments:

  1. You are so adorably odd.

    If I were you I'd keep an eye on my mail box in the next week or so....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think someone has been inhaling canner fumes----step away from the canner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey vi, I read this to DH and he said: it's strange, but really well written!

    Ya need to put these in a book, collection of your essays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. now, see, that agent didn't know squat. you need to talk to someone else.

    very, very apt, and even readable out loud (nobody under 12 would get the tab/slot comments, lol)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi