Wednesday, June 17, 2009

why is it that

every time i try and sleep in
a very furry cat walks back and forth across my head?????

i have some sinus stuff going on.......... bernie does too
his are draining and driving him nuts
mine aren't draining and driving me nuts

so i decide since my head feels like it's been stabbed with red hot pokers
i would stay in bed a bit
after all i went to the lab YESTERDAY for the vampire doctor and left 9 viles of the good stuff
i deserve a bit of a break no?
i finished canning the blueberries
i wrangled ducks
i gathered eggs
washed clothes and dishes
cooked pork loin

i did work yesterday

try telling THAT to a fuzzy cat

fawn decided it was time for me to get UP

it wasn't that they didn't have food or anything, it was just that mom doesn't normally stay in bed until 7am
i think she was concerned
so naturally she needed to assure herself and me by walking repeatedly over my head
back and forth
did i mention the sinus thing?
it hurts
did i mention the repeatedly furry cat back and forth thing?
it didn't help as much as it sounds like it should

really
it didn't


and you can't get the good stuff anymore, tylanol severe or extreme sinus
they don't make it anymore cause of the freeken meth labs
that one was the only one that worked for me

apparently with all the rain
i got algae in my nose too

i wouldn't be surprised

vi

1 comment:

  1. Vi,

    Ask your pharmacist. I can't get the Tylenol Severe off the shelf, but they always have it behind the counter here.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi