Wednesday, June 17, 2009

in loving memory yet another one

marguerite the chicken november 2005- june 19 2009

there was never a more personable chicken
she made friends every where she went

they say these things come in threes.............
i've had two now this week
marguerite was age related
her strain doesn't seem to live long








cleo

may 19, 2008-june 17-2009


i will miss you so very much my tiny little baby duckie
your little duck hugs,
your sweet little twitter
your splashing and playing in the pond

8 comments:

  1. lissa (western pa)4:10 PM

    oh no!!!

    i'm so sorry. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:16 PM

    She had a long and happy life. I'm sure she will live in your heart and memories for decades to come. She will always be with you that way. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sjanova8:44 PM

    I'm very sorry to hear this. You and she were so lucky to have one another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:11 PM

    Ooo, sorry, Vi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vi, my deepest sympathies, I know you love each of your duckies and chickens as if they are your children. Take care and (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
    Kristy in North GA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vi, my deepest sympathies, I know you love each of your duckies and chickens as if they are your children. Take care and (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
    Kristy in North GA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what to say except how sorry I am. It's so hard to lose an animal that you've loved and cared for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Vi! I am sorry you lost another one! Take care and know we are all thinking about you and sending warm hugs!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi