Thursday, June 25, 2009

something is biting me

i get these tiny little bumps
and they are sort of hard
if i scratch them
they pop!
and a tiny little hole is under them
that bleeds
it's a tiny drop of blood but it continues for a bit
and then they itch

now it is NOT CHIGGERS
we live up north
and there aren't any tunnels under the skin

but whatever it IS

it really really likes me

i am almost completely covered on my arms and now on my legs
and a bit on my torso

now maybe it's a good thing that this year my garden is non exhistant
as vicki called last night and told me that their garden is finished!
the rain did it in
the tomatoes all died of water logged wilts
(and they have elevated beds in the sun without trees within 200 feet of the garden)
the weeds in my garden are still doing well, in case anyone is interested
and we put a ton of manure all over the garden to help smother
next year it should be great huh?
i needed great this year


i don't like my new doctor
she wants me to lose weight but yet wants to put me on actos
i said i didn't trust actos due to the heart problems for side effects
she informed me it was benefical to heart patients ( i looked on the actos website and that's not what the manufacterer said)
she told me the only side effect was......... weight gain
hahahahaha
she wants me to lose weight but will put me on a drug that is known to cause weight gain and congestive heart failure.........

that's a doctor?


anyone know of a GOOD endocronologist in the vacinity of monroe county pa
the one guy in allentown is an ass
and this new one is in denville but apparently is not wrapped too tight...

my doctor who was good, suddenly closed her office
with no warning and no explanation

i would even go to philly i think 4 times a year if i had to
just to find a decent endo
with some brains and common sense

vi

1 comment:

  1. Vi,

    You could try the Hershey Medical Center, in Dauphin County, the Peds Endo there that we take our son to is great, we get nothing but great service from them. I know it is a bit of a hike for you but might be worth looking in to.

    Don

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi