Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The Pantry this is the BEST book

thanks to 'sayingthings' (http://sayingthings.wordpress.com/) for the heads up

i have been telling folks for a while about a book i just love
it's called the pantry and i have had it for a while
i was just alerted to the fact that it's gone out of print and the remainders are available from the author

The Pantry

anyone who is interested in food, as well as preserving or even the history of houses NEEDS this book
i love my copy

i almost stalked this poor woman as i loved this book so much
i would have loved to see her do a book on summer kitchens and preserving

please tell your friends, and buy one of these for yourself
before you get to the point where the only copies will be over 200. on the rare book market

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:39 PM

    Durnit, in my zeal for privacy, I didn't let you know that this is katheroni -- sayingthings is my blog, in case it isn't obvious. And I don't think it is very obvious, on purpose. But I don't mean to be all confusing.

    I'm glad you're excited about the book, too. I ordered one a few minutes ago. You have more readers who would be interested than I do, so I'm glad you gave a shout out.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi