Thursday, June 11, 2009

i wish i could stop sweating alllllllllllll night

night sweats are the pits
seriously
so is coughing from this plague
then fawn decides to 'comfort' me by sleeping on my head

i love that little cat..........
and those of you who may remember when she first came here.........

wow what a difference!
we did compromise
she could sleep on my pillow on the side of me
i got some sleep at about 6am this morning
that's why i'm late with the blog
late with the coffee
late with the duckies
and still haven't gotten to the lab for the extended bloodwork

night sweats
blame mother nature

ok

just a reminder about the PANTRY book....... check out that link on the right
and when you read this book
(i hope you all love it as much as i did)
drop the author a line, she is a very nice lady
who has put up with me almost stalking her as i do love this book so much
it was a most satisfiying read and i have hopes that someday she will write the companions to The Pantry,
which should be 'summer kitchens' and preserving

she needs a new publisher i think


and to the next thing
the rain
i swear mold is growing in my ears
and speaking of moldy ears ( don't ask)

i need a bit of help
i am thinking of opening an etsy store
to sell my handmade miniatures and dolls, halloween stuff, soaps etc..........and probably greeting cards with my drawings etc

i am in need of a name!
my sister in law wanted 'things for all seasons'
it's been taken already
i was thinking of some of the following

necessary indulgences
repository of dreams ( but it may not be me if you know what i mean)
lifes little luxuries
seasonal delights

anyway i am pretty much stuck
so i could use some help


oh and i have ducklings due to hatch today
that just reminded me
oye


HELP!!!!!!!!!!!


vi

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:19 PM

    How about an abbreviation of Things for All Seasons? You don't really need "things" in there -- everybody on Etsy is selling things. Maybe just All Seasons. Or For All Seasons?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi