Saturday, February 23, 2008

soon o soon the chair......

we went out and bought me a new office/computer chair today
office max had them on sale
they deliver it wednesday
wow i will be able to actually NOT type over my head

(if you all could see me now in my little broken chair.....i am on the floor!)

while there we got a 4 in 1 to replace my scanner that the cats totalled

with luck.......
they won't bother this one
which incidently was only 99.00!!!!!!
i am SHOCKED as my old scanner cost 4 times that....
but i did love my scanner .....it was an epson perfection and it was the BEST
this one is an epson too
it came with a shredder which we also needed


bernie got home finally at about 10:15 this morning
he plowed us out and watered/fed the duckies
we then did errands
we got the extention cords for the ducks water heater.....which is going in tomorrow
then the office chair and scanner
finally milk so i could make yogurt

(it's sitting next to the woodstove in it's little blanket)

milk is now 3.73 a gallon!
huh?
I said to bernie.....we got a MILK GOAT
what the hell are we doing BUYING MILK?
but see the goat isn't freshened as she is being boarded
and she is over an hour away
a little too far to run twice a day to milk her

i SWEAR

when we move
i am not only getting violet home.....but i am getting a mini milk cow
and a pigmy buck to put on violet for kinder goats

oye

3.73 a gallon.....
and i bet the dairy got about 20 cents a gallon......

i wish there was a raw milk jersey dairy around here

like in my YARD

til next time

vi

1 comment:

  1. So. Did you get snow? We got a thin crust of ice and then a rather pretty grey day - though raw with cold. Damp, wet, almost spectral, but nothing falling.

    today is clear blue dawn sky.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi