Monday, February 18, 2008

coming to you LIVE from the studio FLOOR

no shit..... i am practically ( and for all intents and purposes)
on the floor
as my chair broke~!
and the piston that kept it up high enough is now gone
so i am about on the floor!

we are going out this week to replace it

meanwhile
you folks that know me in person know how vertically challenged i am

well....imagine MY chubby little knee up around my ears....

to say this is annoying .....well.....
you know


now i tried a few other chairs
but like baby bear.....they ain't quite right
and they hurt my back

so right now i have three choices as i see it

this on the floor chair.....
a hurting back.....
or no computer.....

wait....did i just say the last one?
noooo
can't be


not me

nope

guess it is the hurting knee thing huh?
oye

til next time

vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi