Wednesday, February 27, 2008

rise up rise up.....on the floor no longer

office max just called......
they will be delivering my NEW computer chair

woooooo hoooooooo!!!

i know you all think that isn't really exciting news

but truly i am sick of sitting almost on the floor
or a wooden kitchen chair
i miss the cushy softness of a nice managers chair
this one is got a cloth seat
so the cats are going to have fun
my other had leather and they didn't bother it

by tonight my fat assets will be cradled in cushiony softness
and all will be right in the world

which brings me to my OTHER projects

i am going to start ( heaven help me) decluttering the paperwork in the house

i got twenty years or more worth of decluttering

a lot of stuff i do have to save
but now we have a shredder, i can start to ditch all those free credit card offers etc
i was too worried about idendity theft to toss in the garbage before
the sheer magnitude of the project has me nuts

but i figure ........ if i start it.....
it should eventually be done
what with gardening/canning seasons starting
and the beginning of the kal for

Moroccan Days / Arabian Nights-Pattern only

Woolen Rabbit-Kit, yarn and pattern


but the paperwork needs to be done and i need to get stuff packed so we can move

( everyone send good moving to a farm wishes please....and my babies come home?)


ok
off i go and wait for the chair
til next time


vi

1 comment:

  1. To steal a line from Baby Bear...

    Hope your chair is, "just right."

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi