Tuesday, November 30, 2010

bit better

i was up most of the night, i just couldn't get comfortable
fawn helped me by sitting on my pillow all night
i didn't have the heart to move her so in addition to achs and pains (getting old sucks as does dental stuff) i had fluff on my head...... so i was getting night sweats too
but i wouldn't move her
she was purring loud enough to vibrate the bed !!!

this morning thaddeaus cut loose with a loud and extremely LONG demanding meow in bernie's ear when he bent over to add wood to the stove
thaddeaus wanted his fancy feast and he told us so.......
normally he does that to me
but the boy realized that i couldn't bend over so dad would have to do it
oh and when fawn got up.....thaddeaus got into my arms and put his paws on my shoulder and slept that way
i should be glad he decided not to walk over my face like he usually does
oye
calpurrnia was a good kitten and slept on my ankles....

now today it's dark and overcast
bernie is still home thankgoodness
we have to finish up my studio or no drawing or painting will be happening here
we're trying to put my drafting table up on casters so that i can move it out of the way.......we're also trying to do that without putting any holes in the oak legs (this thing is as old as the hills, heavy as shit, and was given to me by my dad)
there are a few other things that need to be up on wheels, a book case, desk, two file cabinets and a long workbench
i think that the custom room plan stuff is going to be moved to the living room and some of the stuff in there will be moved out here
i really need the walls painted or white washed or something in here though
it's so dark in here
and not just today cause it's dark out...... it's got that dark paneling
and i'm going to paint it!
well i'm off now
i am starving and need to make some soft stuff for me
i got to go back on december 13 for the other half of my mouth
i thought it was being done in 4 seperate visits but it's being done in two
thank goodness
cause the anticipation was killing me

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi