Wednesday, December 01, 2010

flooded pens again!

yup rain,
good news: it filled my ponds up now that the hoses are away
bad news: my pens are flooded and my property is floating down hill

bernie put the ducks out today for me
tomorrow he goes back to work (i think he can't wait)
he got to see part of what i go through with the rain here
he's not happy
malcom is however estatic.....he's playing in his pond

this morning someone from bernie's job called before 9 am woke me up.......gee thanks
and it was something that could wait until either later, or tomorrow but naturally this person being so important and all......... had to wake me up
damn

ok now today's edgar cayce quote ( i 'like' the edgar cayce quote thing on facebook)

Official Edgar Cayce Page

But stay close to music, close to those things of the art and artist temperament. For these bespeak of those things of the spirit. For, as music is of those activities that span the differences, so is art an expression that reminds one of those things that may attune the mind oft to the realms easily forgotten. 3253-2

hmmmmmm think someone is trying to tell me something? i'm thinking... yeah.

actually drawing has been on my mind a lot lately, so we need to get this drafting table straight or i am just going to have to get a table top easel.....(which i may need anyway, but at least for now my drafting table surfices)
i have gotten a clearer picture of this project in my mind
so maybe it's time to make up a dummy book?
could be

meanwhile it's pouring out
so bad that the path to the pens looks like a waterfall
the woods out back are hard to see through the rain

ok, i am doing a lot better now with my mouth thank you everyone who inquired or sent me get wells
i get to do this all over on the 13th again (minus the extraction)
then i get the bridge or denture or implant or whatever
now today it's hurting
actually it's hurting pretty bad right now
but i think it'll be ok soon
i hope so as i was invited to a luncheon at our local historical mansion next week

bernie goes back to work tomorrow and i think he can't wait
what are we going to do when he retires?
oh my....... find him a job?
add on some rooms to the house ? his and hers?
i am thinking
ok i have to go as this is actively hurting now

1 comment:

  1. Vi, my husband has been out of work for 10 months, so he is home all the time! It hasn't been as bad as I thought, because he spends most of his time in his office. It is harder to have my own routines, though, and any time he has a project to do, it becomes my project, too. I used to tell him he couldn't retire until he got a hobby. I guess his hobby now is looking for a job. lol


    Feel better.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi