Friday, September 17, 2010

my babies fly the coop today

may and poindexter are leaving for their new home.....and i am wishing they weren't going.
they have to go but i wish they weren't

i owe you folks an outline of batch cooking for pork/ham i know
i don't think i'm up to it today however....and i have one or two things for ham i really want to do justice to, so i am going to wait on that
has anyone done any batch cooking with my outlines?
if so let me know ok?
i been doing this for 30 years now ( gees i am so freeken old) i remember when we moved into our first nice apartment, the very first thing i saved for was a freezer, we still have it!
and i started doing BIG batch cooking/stocking.... i did a lot of make ahead stuff with the little apartment fridge freezer but nothing like when i got my big freezer
now we have two freezers. and i would like a third one! (the third one is for wool)

also has any of the informal cookware reviews helped anyone?
i would also like to know

ok folks i have to run ( 5:46am but i got a day ahead of me)
please let me know about what has worked or helped you and what hasn't ok?

ttyl vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi