Saturday, September 18, 2010

empty pens

in this case are not a good thing
i had a rough time with may and poindexter leaving...jen dragged me out
and i did make a new friend (hi susan) who is a very interesting person... we are going to have a blast together i predict
but it was still a rough day

today it seemed so odd to see only 4 babies
and the babies were looking for may and poindexter also

i feel so guilty

i divided their little family

now today, i am cleaning the kitchen, while bernie is cleaning the woodstove
he's not happy about that but then again it's not a pleasant job so i can understand
getting the chimney back togethe is a nightmare

we had a late start on chores as we had to go to the petstore for cat food, kibble/cans and a calcium perch for the budgies.....we got a huge one last week and they ate it already!
we moved the easter budgies over next to the older ones and right now, everyone is ignoring everyone

someone tell me please......why do i love birds so very much? they are really difficult at times

my nephew told me that there are 75 in his unit, and that they are looking to get shipped out
i cried all night
between that and my babies going
well i don't know if i can stand that
and my nephew said to me... 'but i knew that, i joined the army during wartime, i knew i would be shipped out'
oh man thru my heart....yet i am so proud of how mature he is
i love this kid with my whole heart.....i would give him my kidney....
i wish you all could meet him, you would see what i mean.
he loves his mother and sister and his nan...... he's a wonderful boy/man

ok enough
or i will be crying again and i have a whole kitchen yet to clean

take good care everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi