Wednesday, September 01, 2010

life with adrenal problems

today i found my mother in law..... bernie's long lost mother
ok so she sure wasn't mother of the year....
damn she would take first place in a 'how to abuse you kid and screw them up for life without really trying'
however i found her
i searched for 10 years for her
now between friday and today, and the dentist etc......
my adrenalin has been working even more over time then normal
but then there comes.........
(drum roll)

THE CRASH
and i'm there

the crash pretty much sucks
who needs to be a drug addict when you have an adrenal hyperplasia
oye

i am sick, seriously........ to my stomach
and shakey
and depressed as all hell
and weepy
and my mouth tastes funny
and i am craving salt and sweating

lovely isn't it
i think i smell too but it isn't the duck shit that 'bigfoot' so nicely deposited on me
i will take yet another shower today

i will also withdraw a bit
cause in my head it's better if i keep out of folks way, cause in my head i think i am annoying them

ah life with cronic illnesses

but at least the poultry pens are clean

1 comment:

  1. You are not a bother, I enjoy your posts. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi