Friday, September 03, 2010

hmmmm

i woke up this morning dreaming of my deceased brother in law... well i suppose with all that's been going on...yeah
but towards the end my dad appeared.... and my brother in law faded away
it was almost like dad was protecting me
we still haven't heard about the visitation from the 'legal guardian' for bernie's mother
she told me one or two days
then apparently went out of town
the girls called her
so we'll see
it's been my experience that the 'public' guardians are corrupt.... so i am hoping that this is not the case here

it's got me a bit depressed

now as to hurricane earl...it seems that nothing is happening here
except humidity......so i got the ac on
i was going to bake some cookies for bernie for the weekend but i can't figure out where he put the flour!

(oh and a mouse chewed through the feed bags for the ducks..... stream of consciousness, cause i also have wheat down stairs..... the feed bags are on the other side of the basement)

i am trying to not think 'victim' type thoughts right now
meanwhile my little monster cat is in my garden basket pulling zip ties out
oye

i canned tomato salad yesterday, and should see about pickles today..... the salad tomatoes are coming on
and i do realize that this post is disjointed
i am disjointed today

and a bit upset that bernie is working AGAIN tomorrow, i am so worried about him

oye
happy labor day to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi